Social Innovation (SI) has enormous potential for affecting social change and improving social good. It is a new way of looking at things aimed at developing new models, new working relationships between diverse partners, to find solutions to real problems.
Posts by Tag
- 25th Anniversary of the Montreal Massacre
- Confronting Hiring Bias: Discussion with the Honourable Ratna Omidvar
- Cities of Migration — Webinar: Diversity Leads: How can Data on Leadership Drive Change?
- Harry Jerome Diversity Award
- Lifeline Syria – Wendy Cukier, Founder of Diversity Institute
- DiverseCityonBoard – Wendy Cukier presents the 2011 DiverseCity Counts Report
- Part I: Research on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Ryerson University
- Maytree Toronto – Wendy Cukier presents 2010 DiverseCity Counts Report
- Diversity, Strategies for the Changing Workforce Event at Metro Hall
- Centerpiece Dialogue Promoting values in International Partnerships (Moot Court)