W. Cukier, S. Gagnon, C.A. Hannan, S. Amato, & L.M. Lindo, “A (Critical) Ecological Model to Enabling Change: Promoting Diversity and Inclusion”, in V. Malin, J. Murphy, & M. Siltaoja (ed.), Getting Things Done (Dialogues in Critical Management Studies, Volume 2), pg. 245-275. Emerald, Bingley, UK. 2013.
Posts by Tag
- 25th Anniversary of the Montreal Massacre
- Confronting Hiring Bias: Discussion with the Honourable Ratna Omidvar
- Cities of Migration — Webinar: Diversity Leads: How can Data on Leadership Drive Change?
- Harry Jerome Diversity Award
- Lifeline Syria – Wendy Cukier, Founder of Diversity Institute
- DiverseCityonBoard – Wendy Cukier presents the 2011 DiverseCity Counts Report
- Part I: Research on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Ryerson University
- Maytree Toronto – Wendy Cukier presents 2010 DiverseCity Counts Report
- Diversity, Strategies for the Changing Workforce Event at Metro Hall
- Centerpiece Dialogue Promoting values in International Partnerships (Moot Court)